Saturday, November 7, 2009

Where the heck do I find inspiration?

Inspiration is everywhere.

I write another blog, CaliforniVacation: SoCal Style.  In looking over some of my past posts, I realized I mention parking in just about every article.  Hmmm!  Inspiration.

In yet another blog I write, Six Degrees of Separation: YouTube Style, (see, I told you this was a shameless shillin' blog) all I have to do is input a word or two in the search box.  Voila!  Many videos to choose from.  Many related videos to choose from.  Many bytes of data begging me to design something.

Or take @bryanbrinkman's current design for #DesignAShirtAWeek on Twitter.  A play on the "t" in t-shirt was all the inspiration he needed to come up with an illustration, a work of art, worthy of gracing a t-shirt anyone would be honored to wear.

See for yourself.

tea shirt tee by bryanbrinkman. Available from MySoti.com.

I stuck with the cute for the kids theme this week.  Christmas is coming.  I'm just sayin'!

Okay, sometimes a person has to go to plan B.  I would have loved to insert a MySoti for the following two designs and for some reason I was being denied.  Maybe a blessing in disguise.  This way I showcase my Cafepress shop, which includes so many more items one may buy with the design.  Plus, their infant body suit is only $11.99 while MySoti's is $7 more.  I'm just sayin'!

If you were born to kiss your mommy:



If you were born to kiss your daddy:



Who were you born 2 kiss?

Mmmmwwwwaaaahhhhhhh!

Mahalo!  Aloha!

1 comment: