Sunday, November 15, 2009

Christmas Is Coming

With less than two weeks to Thanksgiving, you know it is just a hop, skip and a jump before Christmas is not only coming...it's here.

This just may mean I will be putting out a few more blog posts than my weekly fare, 'cuz we do have some great designs here that would make great, unique gifts for someone on your holiday list.

Here's something else you may consider as a gift and then you have it out there for others to possibly buy, as well.

For example, my mommy had a coffee mug my brother gave her years ago that had a design whose gist was, "I love my mommy."  Said mug broke and I'm just guessing by her request, so did a little piece of my mommy's heart.  At least enough for her to mention it and mention if I found one to let her know.

Sometimes I think she forgets what her own daughter does and that's okay.  She's entitled.  Still, the lightbulb went off and I thought, "Why...I'll create a design inspired by her request and then get her that mug."  So, I did.  Before I display the design on a kids onesie (the mug photo doesn't show the design very well), I just want to make it a bit more clear that as a designer someone you intend to give a gift to may feel it is the ultimate gift that you have designed something in their honor.

Or maybe they aren't the least bit artistic, but have an idea and would love for you to come up with a design especially for them.  Variations on those themes.

Okay, so here is the design:

Please click here, to purchase items with the above design.

Here's @bryanbrinkman's 11th design.  I didn't get it at first, until seeing he refers to it as his "knife shirt".  The shirt reads, "cut ya later".  Enjoy.

Cut ya later tee by bryanbrinkman. Available from MySoti.com.

Below is my official Holiday Design.  Enjoy!

Santa's Helper tee by nb2cDorkBjork. Available from MySoti.com.
That's all for this week.  Happy designing.  And as always, live creative and prosper.

BTW:  Marilyn Sane is still the hot T pick at MySoti for the past week.  Way to go!




1 comment: