Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's The Holiday Season


I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving.  We all have so much to be grateful for, especially when we remember what amazing, children of Divine Love we are.

When last we wrote, I said I would most likely be posting more frequently only to find I gave myself a week away from my computer as a vacation and gift to myself.  I know!  The world didn't blow up or anything like that while I was away.  Just another thing to be grateful for.

Even though my design this week is inspired by the holiday season and it is available in t-shirt form and many other forms, AND this is a blog about designing t-shirts, I chose to display my design for this week on an ornament (available by clicking here).

"Joy to the world", "Peace on Earth" and "Goodwill to all" are my desires for this planet and the universe during the holiday season.  As I mentioned before, inspiration is always available.

@bryanbrinkman also appears to be in the holiday spirit with his current submission to #DesignAShirtAWeek, snowflake.

snowflake tee by bryanbrinkman. Available from MySoti.com.

TTFN!  As always, live creative and prosper.

P.S.  TTFN - ta ta for now

1 comment: