Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Speaking of circulating the green and "Cha-Ching"


...I am not suggesting you design solely with the intention of what will I create that will bring me the most money. In my heart of hearts, I hope that you design 'cuz you almost can't not design and you design what you are inspired to design.

And as we all know by now, everything is energy and we are all energy workers. Thoughts become things and all that jazz.

So, I don't feel that it hurts to put it out there into the cosmos and the universe that even though you are designing to please you, it'd be such a win/win/win/win if you would attract buyers who were attracted to your work and happy to buy products with your designs on them and love them so much they tell their friends.

I can't take all the credit for this. One of my spiritual teachers, Rebecca Marina, shared this with me. You determine how buyers come to you. With that in mind, start repeating "I'm attracting customers in the mood to buy." Really feel the truth of this and get into whatever rhythm feels right as you repeat it to really energize the words and radiate a corresponding vibe.

This will be easy and effective for those who trust the universe to help them. If this isn't you so much, you may want to work on your trust issues while still radiating this vibe anyway.

With her inspiration (you know if I collected classic or vintage cars, I'd be the one who feels the need to modify, as opposed to being the one who feels the need to restore it to its original perfection), I sort of came up with a buyer/seller ho'oponopono. The spiritual Hawaiian ho'oponopono practice and prayer is "I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you."

You might consider the following as your mantra while visioning (as much as you are capable) the your products and people happily buying them and referring you to their friends.
I love you.
I am attracting those in the mood to buy products that flow money to me.
They love the products and love sharing with their friends.
Bless them. Bless money. Bless everything.
Thank you.

Please also note, I refer to customers as much as I can as buyers. This is something I learned from Jeffrey Gitomer in his book, Little Platinum Book of Cha-Ching. Click here to find out more about the book. Heck you may even want to imagine hearing "cha-ching" sounds during the process.

As the official German word to utter when drinking beer from a stein to toast is "PROST!" and in celebration to your success, I extend the following to you, "Prost! May you be blessed with many satisfied buyers and referrals."

No comments:

Post a Comment