Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So, I just wouldn't feel right...


if I didn't include @bryanbrinkman's first three #DesignAShirtAWeek submissions.

Week 1
explorers club tee by bryanbrinkman. Available from MySoti.com.

Week 2 - Seriously, Bryan, my son, Chris, would love the description for this design.
Zilla Meets Boy tee by bryanbrinkman. Available from MySoti.com.

Week 3 - Seriously, maybe my son and you share the same brain. Bravo!
Castronaut Mittens tee by bryanbrinkman. Available from MySoti.com.

I've also created a squidoo lens for nb2c and one nb2c 4 adults. Both are, yes, 1. dedicated to getting my designs out there, but B. also about sharing the design experience, inspirations, and possible ways we can help each other flow and circulate more of that green. I know you know what I mean.

Happy designing to all.

1 comment: